The app is available!
You can keep up to date on the app by following us on:
Below is the opening screen to Marsi Road which shows a list of treatment openings for a given type of treatment:
From above, you can:
- pick a listing to view using the tabs,
- filter the currently shown Open Beds list by treatment type (ATS/CSS/Methadone/etc.),
- click the blue floating action button to Copy the list to the clipboard for sharing on social media,
- or click the circular Refresh button at the right side of the title bar to reload the list from the server.
The list is only updated on the server every 15 minutes; therefore, clicking Refresh anymore often than that will not necessarily show new results.
For your reference:
- ATS – Acute Treatment Services for inpatient detox which is typically for opioids/heroin/fentanyl, alcohol, and other physically addictive substances such as benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Klonopin, Ativan, etc.).
- CSS – Clinical Stabilization Services for the 1-2 weeks immediately following detox where recovery techniques may be learned
- TSS – Transitional Support Services for up to 30 days of inpatient treatment
- SOAP-IOP-PHP – Structured Outpatient Addiction Program – Intensive Outpatient Program – Partial Hospitalization Program
- More details can be found at:
On any list, clicking on the chevron at the right of the item expands the item to show some details:
However, many more details and actions are available by clicking on a listing anywhere other than on the chevron:
Above we can see that we can map the facility, call the facility, or share the listing. If you choose to share the listing, you will be shown an Android dialog which will allow you to choose an app to share the listing to. Also, any detail in blue can be clicked to either call the phone number, send an e-mail to the e-mail address, or to visit the web site. Some fields also allow you to select them to copy them to the clipboard. For example, to select the address, just touch and hold down over the address until the menu to copy the text appears.
Below is the AA Meetings listing which can be filtered by city and/or day by using the drop down selectors:
For all meeting types, the listings also expand to show some details:
However, each listing can also be clicked to bring you to the full details for the listing. If you scroll down on an AA or NA meeting listing, you will see the Code Legend which may be helpful:
From any of the detail views, similar to other Android apps, you can also swipe left or right to move through them without going back to the full listing.